Client’s well being is the nucleus of every business relationship. In my past roles working for largest financial institution in Canada as a relationship manager, working as lending specialist and including many other corporate roles, I have always kept that at the forefront. Now when I am managing real estate needs for my clients, I have taken my passion to superior level and enhanced my services. I always make sure my clients get what they want. It gives me a real pleasure when my clients tell me “Thanks for getting us a good deal” or “Thanks for getting a quick and great price for our house”. Whether its banking, mortgages or real estate; clients are what I am there for and I will make sure my clients are always happy. If you are looking for a trustworthy and reliable solution, I can be reached at 416-835-3375 for a cup of coffee.
There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process.
If you are selling a house I will:
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, websites, and multiple listing services
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features
If you are buying a house I will:
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions
- Discuss and analyze best alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process